Anyone like us taking Michael Haas

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Im not a Oregon fan but I watch their games just for him sometimes. I think he'd be a great pickup for us in the 2nd round if he's still there (assuming we take someone like carpenter and not santonio holmes in the 1st round)

bratchek

Reaction score
I'm a student at Oregon State and have watched him play since he walked on at here. I like him and he has a nack for finding the ball. He doesn't have huge speed but he is strong and will go get the ball. I obviously have a bias though.

conner01

Reaction score
great hands, always gets open, not great speed but can find a way to get open. i would love him but he will go higher than i think wer would take a pocession wr. but he is alot like mcaffery was

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
I like him a lot. Not the speed demon we all covet, but a really good reciever.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
bratchek said:
I'm a student at Oregon State and have watched him play since he walked on at here. I like him and he has a nack for finding the ball. He doesn't have huge speed but he is strong and will go get the ball. I obviously have a bias though.

You sound like you go to OSU, jp.

Yeah Im at U of O, and I've seen plenty of Haas. He's just a good player. Good hands, clean routes..not that fast, but sometimes you just can' argue with production. Chrebet was too slow to make it, Emmitt Smith was too slow, so I dunno. Haas was relaly good in college, he could go on to do some great things. Wouldnt mind him as a later pick.

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
Jerry Rice wasn't very fast, nor Michael Irvin and they both managed to do pretty good in the NFL.

nathanlt

Reaction score
I had never heard of Hass before the combine showing yesterday, and was really impressed with his catching drill. He was the best among recievers at catching the ball, and that's what recieving is all about.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i would love to get a mike hass or david anderson on this team.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
PacoReloaded said:
Jerry Rice wasn't very fast, nor Michael Irvin and they both managed to do pretty good in the NFL.

exactly.

Hass isn't as heralded as Mike Irvin, and he doesn't have his size. Rice had the deceptive speed, and was GREAT after the catch.

Hass could be a real solid #2 kind of guy.

I like the kid alot, but I think with what we have in Crayton, I'd rather get a guy with more speed.