Anyone need a ticket for tomorrow?

greight01

Reaction score
I have an extra ticket for the game tomorrow. Not the best seats (Section 526 row GG). I'd rather sell it to a fellow cowboys fan. If interested let me know.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nice way to debut your 1st post.

:welcome:

I hope someone takes you up on this. Please take pictures and post them.

greight01

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome, I figured this was as good as a time as any to give my first post.

I hope someone out there still needs a ticket, we need as many cowboys fans there as possible. Since they came into our house 4 years ago and had way too many fans there, we need to return the favor.

:steelers:

mrecktid

Reaction score
hey im posting from my phone, i cant pm you through it for some reason, can you pm me how much your selling the ticket for?

greight01

Reaction score
reply should be in your inbox.

still no takers yet... i'm not trying to break the bank with this ticket, probably the cheapest ticket available i would imagine.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
greight01;2464339 said:
$75 takes the ticket for anyone interested.
Oh come on guys. Somebody do this. That price is a bargain for a game like this.

Glockster

Reaction score
Wow! I've been watching tickets on ebay and stubhub for over 3 weeks and even high endzone tickets have been going for $200-300 each, club level tickets for $400-600 each and higher. I managed to snag 2 club level tickets on the 35 yardline for $300 each two weeks ago.

$75 is the best bargin I've seen.

Hey, there are always dozens of scalpers on the street. You can sell it to one of those guys for $100 easily!

greight01

Reaction score
yeah if noone takes me up on it from here, i will try and sell it in front of the stadium to a skalper or something. just trying to ensure it lands in a cowboys fans hands :p

Glockster

Reaction score
I know what you mean. Earlier this week, a DJ on the Steelers official radio station said that they are expecting one of the largest non-Steeler fan turnouts ever for this game. He said he expects to see lots of Cowboy jerseys, not from people coming in from Dallas, but Dallas fans who live in Pittsburgh! His statement surprised me because this idiot always disses the Cowboys. Hopefully, you'll see lots of Cowboy jerseys looking for a ticket in.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
greight01;2464366 said:
yeah if noone takes me up on it from here, i will try and sell it in front of the stadium to a skalper or something. just trying to ensure it lands in a cowboys fans hands :p
You got class.

Post more often.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Heh, I sold a ticket to the 49ers game on ebay recently (only got $52) and the guy never showed up, seat was empty the entire game.