Anyone Notice How Aikman is Biased Against the 'Boys?

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
HAHAHA. Just kidding guys. I figured the best way to celebrate that I have just become a "senior member" is by p1ssing off all of the other senior members with this infamous thread. You like? haha.

Go Cowboys. As a senior, I quickly admit that I do not have the eloquence or aptitude to share wise words that others like Hostile have imparted on us throughout these cyber days together, but I can tell you junior members one thing that I hope you always keep near and dear to your heart: The Washington Commanders are the most expensive pile of garbage in NFL history, headlined by the most expensive third string safety, ever, in NFL history. That, and they have a fetish for paying $30 million to any player or coach who either...1) shows the potential to under-perform consistently 2) is a has-been 3) has no ability to manage a team and is much better at NASCAR, coaching the Chargers, or coaching a bunch of cocks. That, and they are probably still paying Deion Sanders for the one season where even the Hogettes had more effect on the outcome of a game. And the Cowboys own them to the point that "rivalry" is something only Skins fans call it.

Remember that. Pass it along. And in the wise words of the late and great Tom Landry "...don't let your babies grow up to be Commanders."