Anyone play Warcraft?

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
I just recently purchased Warcraft III with the Frozen Throne expansion kit. I did it because my old best friend who lives in Cali plays it all the time. And I thought it would be a good way to keep in touch with him.

HOLY CROSS!! *** is this thing all about. I can't make heads nor tails of this game.

So, if anyone plays it, and feels like giving ole DTM a tutorial. Please do. I can be found in Channel "clan EGGS."

I'm too old to teach this dog new tricks. :eek::

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DANTHEMAN said:
I just recently purchased Warcraft III with the Frozen Throne expansion kit. I did it because my old best friend who lives in Cali plays it all the time. And I thought it would be a good way to keep in touch with him.

HOLY CROSS!! *** is this thing all about. I can't make heads nor tails of this game.

So, if anyone plays it, and feels like giving ole DTM a tutorial. Please do. I can be found in Channel "clan EGGS."

I'm too old to teach this dog new tricks. :eek::

There are some threads about warcraft in the Tech Zone, not sure if any of them have info you need but here is a link to a search I did in the tech zone.

http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/search.php?searchid=136466

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
LEEROY JENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only play Everquest. Old school baby!

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
There are some threads about warcraft in the Tech Zone, not sure if any of them have info you need but here is a link to a search I did in the tech zone.

http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/search.php?searchid=136466

Thanks BP. I'll check them out.

EDIT: In fact...if you feel like it..could you move this thread to the tech zone. I didn't realize that it was a gaming zone. I'll be sure and check in there first in the future in regards to similar matters.