Anyone recording tonight's game to post?

Reaction score
For those of us who don't get DirectTV, and are stuck with Time-Warner Cable, is there anyone out there with DirectTV planning to record the game so that we can download it? I know I speak for a lot of fans when I say we've waited forever to watch this game. If we somehow lost the chance, it would really suck.

I know there are several guys out there that can make this happen. Please step up for those of us who can't get the game tonight.

silverandblue

Reaction score
I should have it posted by Saturday night at the latest. I will also have some home video footage of the half time ceremonies where they honored the SB teams of the past, and all the pre and post game talk and interviews. www.thesilverandblue.com

Reaction score
silverandblue;1802540 said:
I should have it posted by Saturday night at the latest. I will also have some home video footage of the half time ceremonies where they honored the SB teams of the past, and all the pre and post game talk and interviews. www.thesilverandblue.com

We all appreciate fans like you S & B, who use their video editing talents so that the rest of us can watch the game also. When our team goes 11-1 while winning a game against the next best team in our conference, it means even more.

Props to ya. :bow: