Anyone see Nate Newton and Deion on NFL Network

alancdc

Reaction score
Anyone see Nate and Deion on NFL Network talking about the playoffs while getting their hair "cut" at the Barber Shop? I thought it was pretty good. Nate Newton is the perfect example of this country's willingness to forgive a person for their problems if they are honest and sincerly apologetic about their past issues. Had Pete Rose come out said I'm sorry, I have a problem and need help he would be in the HALL and back in baseball again. I think Nate will keep getting run, and at some point get a full time gig. He just has a great personality totally comfortable in front of a camera,and I, for one, hope he continues to make positive moves forward.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Nate Newton caught moving a Titanic-sized ship full of marijuana across the Rio Grande this morning!

j/k

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
How many lbs. of marijuana was he caught with again, i remember it was insanely high..

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
which time?
first time was something liek 500
second time was like 250

jimmy40

Reaction score
alancdc;1305049 said:
Anyone see Nate and Deion on NFL Network talking about the playoffs while getting their hair "cut" at the Barber Shop? I thought it was pretty good. .
I thought the IQ of the whole country went down after that.

Nate Newton is the perfect example of this country's willingness to forgive a person for their problems if they are honest and sincerly apologetic about their past issues.

Nate Newton is the perfect example that you can be a complete dumbarse and still have a place on tv.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
As I watched that segment, I was thinking that the NFL network must be desperate for programing content.

I think I would have rather seen the Tom Brady "America's Game" commercial another 1000+ times than see that barbershop segment again.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I liked it, and it was cool to see nate again, I was wondering how that guy was doing.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Nope, but he was on the radio last night with Brad Sham and Drew Pearson.

I am certain that had he not gotten into trouble, he would had a very promising career in broadcasting.

His personality is taylor-made for TV.

- Mike G.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
s_newton_i.jpg

alancdc

Reaction score
jimmy40;1305193 said:
I thought the IQ of the whole country went down after that.

Nate Newton is the perfect example of this country's willingness to forgive a person for their problems if they are honest and sincerly apologetic about their past issues.

Nate Newton is the perfect example that you can be a complete dumbarse and still have a place on tv.

Well, let's be honest from Presidents to Evangelists to football players this country is willing to forgive and forget. Old number 88 is the PERFECT football example. How many of us thought he would be on the best football show in America after walking into that courtroom that day with that black furr coat? You could not have had a worse reputation than Michael Irvin, who I love by the way. If the Playmaker can get his rep back enough to be on TV I feel sure old number 61, who I wish was pulling guard for us right now, can do it as well!

k19

Reaction score
I saw it last night and thought......

Damn arent there other people on this network other than Deion????

Seriously I thought it was a lame segment

Jay-D

Reaction score
The big difference between Irvin and Nate Newton is that Irvin was doing his stuff and was basically only hurting himself in the process.

Nate Newton, on the other hand, was hauling hundreds of pounds of drugs not for his OWN use, but to sell to our children.

Not once, but at least TWICE....that we know of.

In my book that makes him a common criminal and a scumbag. One more strike and old Nate is gonna be behind bars for good.....and if I were a betting man, I would bet on that happening sooner or later.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
k19;1305488 said:
I saw it last night and thought......

Damn arent there other people on this network other than Deion????

Seriously I thought it was a lame segment

Yeah Primetime is more annoying than informative...:mad: