Anyone see that hit by Ed Reed?

thewivil

Reaction score
I don't see why you guys want fans from any other team to leave if they don't agree with everything you say. He's just having engaging in some friendly football **** talk. Nothing wrong with it, IMO.

Actually, I kind of like to see it. It livens up the forums a bit.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
hey, he's getting what I expect to receive if I talk smack in another team's forum

nothing more, nothing less

KoRn_BoYz_5

Reaction score
ahh and to think Coach Gibbs called Cowboy fans dumb....wow are all Commanders fans like this?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
KoRn_BoYz_5 said:
what team do you root for?

my case is rested

we have no room to talk, and it pains me to say it, but we got our ***** handed to them by the dumb fan's team

KoRn_BoYz_5

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
we have no room to talk, and it pains me to say it, but we got our ***** handed to them by the dumb fan's team

ahh we let 'em win, whippin them for what ? the past 8years it gets boring we had to add some fire to the series....

Reaction score
KoRn_BoYz_5 said:
ahh we let 'em win, whippin them for what ? the past 8years it gets boring we had to add some fire to the series....

How much do those past wins help you get into the playoffs?

Encore

Never Enough
Reaction score
Behave.

We aren't ExtremeSkins .. Where before you even commit to join your already warned to watch what you say. Then, if you do happen to say one wrong word the next time you go to login in ... you won't be able to. Why? Cause you've been banned.

So, he's welcome to say what he wants.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ArmchairRedskin said:
It's all in good fun guys. I'm not trying to twist anybody's panties in a bunch.

I don't know about you Commanders fellas, but Cowboy fans don't have panties to get into a bunch ;)

thewivil

Reaction score
ArmchairRedskin said:
It's all in good fun guys. I'm not trying to twist anybody's panties in a bunch.

So what does Skin Nation think of Ramsey starting this week? I did pretty good from what I read, but do you trust him in what is your most important game of the year?