Anyone seen BP's football instructional DVD commercial?

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
I saw that on NFL network yesterday. It seems like he will have series of them. It has lot of Cowboys in there too seems like.

https://www.asseenontvnetwork.com/vcc/procede/backyarddrills/216568/

Its $199.00, and I am thinking of putting it in my shopping list for future, to learn more about the basics since I never played the game myself. Any chance anyone seen this DVD already?

EDIT: Check out the pictures of the coaches listed and notice whose picture they listed as Daryl Johnston :D

jcblanco22

Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
I saw that on NFL network yesterday. It seems like he will have series of them. It has lot of Cowboys in there too seems like.

Its $199.00, and I am thinking of putting it in my shopping list for future, to learn more about the basics since I never played the game myself. Any chance anyone seen this DVD already?

Just caught the commercial last night as well RCowboy, and was thinking of posting on here about it, LOL. He looks kinda funny pitching a product, but you're right, not only are there some 'Boys players but legends like Anthony Munoz too.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
jcblanco22 said:
Just caught the commercial last night as well RCowboy, and was thinking of posting on here about it, LOL. He looks kinda funny pitching a product, but you're right, not only are there some 'Boys players but legends like Anthony Munoz too.

Bingo, that was my exact thoughts when I saw him, since he never pitches for any products or I haven't seen any of them myself.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Did you guys notice that Terrell Owens had absolutely no part in the video?

Interesting.

ljs44

Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:

EDIT: Check out the pictures of the coaches listed and notice whose picture they listed as Daryl Johnston :D

I saw it yesterday afternoon. And who the heck is the picture up there for DJ???

I wonder if it would be worth it. I have 3 boys, 7 1/2. 6 and 2 1/2. they all love football.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Who the heck is that? :laugh1:

I had to do doubt take, twice, to see maybe my eyes were decieving me or maybe it was very young Moose's picture :D Must be the site admin, who decided he wanted to be Moose maybe :)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
I had to do doubt take, twice, to see maybe my eyes were decieving me or maybe it was very young Moose's picture :D Must be the site admin, who decided he wanted to be Moose maybe :)

phildawson01.jpg

This doesn't look even close to Moose.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
ljs44 said:
I saw it yesterday afternoon. And who the heck is the picture up there for DJ???

I wonder if it would be worth it. I have 3 boys, 7 1/2. 6 and 2 1/2. they all love football.

I have two girls, but seems like I can teach them to love football, so that I wont have them nagging me just like their mom, when they grow up, about me watching Football all the time :D

Alexander

Reaction score
coach316 said:
Mike Alstott maybe?

That's not him either.

It is Phil Dawson, kicker for the Browns.

s4269.jpg

Don't ask me why his picture is there.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Alexander said:
That's not him either.

s4269.jpg

:laugh2:

That pic makes him look a little like a young Jack Nicholson (eyes) mixed with William Devane (mouth)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Alexander said:
That's not him either.

s4269.jpg

I would buy it if Jose' Cortez picture was there instead!

juck

Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:

You do realize that this is for children learning the game?:confused:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
juckie said:

It all starts with basics and fundamentals.

Alexander

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
:laugh2:

That pic makes him look a little like a young Jack Nicholson (eyes) mixed with William Devane (mouth)

You have a good eye. If Jack and Devane had a kid, it'd be Phil Dawson.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
juckie said:

Yes, and for those who never played the game, learn the basic techniques, most of which you can never learn about from watching TV. I.e. you know what constitutes a good tackle obviously, but not much you can learn, on how to properly position yourself. Or how WRs run their routes and how precise they have to be etc. I mean, sure you can play some Flag football, but thats just not real football.