Anyone still here as apathetic about this franchise as I am?

Beaker42

Reaction score
I’m literally so fed up I don’t even think I care who we draft. I’m struggling really hard to make it to my 51st season as a fan.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I have zero interest in any actions they do or don't take this offseason other than to laugh at them. (well ok, if they shocked me & didn't extend one player it would get my attention)

I expect next season to be a complete & utter disaster because they are going to just run it back and no one has the energy to even try to pretend they are going to be anything but a broken shell of this years version which wasn't even close to being good enough.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I’m literally so fed up I don’t even think I care who we draft. I’m struggling really hard to make it to my 51st season as a fan.

I’m not going to jump ship but to think the only reason Jerry made a change after the Green Bay debacle is Quinn leaving town is pathetic .
I’m sorry the whole thing should have been blown up 24 hrs after Green Bay trashed the Art museum. And the 67 yr old Zimmer hire is Jerry trying to relive the past.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I came to the conclusion somewhere during the Garrett years that this team will never win a championship or even get close as long as the Jones family owns this team.

After this realization I just altered my expectations to making the playoffs something that we were capable of doing maybe winning a game granted I got a little excited this year with home field advantage and thought there was a chance we could go further but was quickly snap back into reality.

Watching a super bowl all the things are on display that you need to win and get further in the tournament things that we don't have things that are inconvenient for Jerry to get.

So I just hope for some scraps of decent football to watch during the season knowing it always ends up in the same place

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I'm frustrated with it, and I'm not holding my breath for a championship. If that describes apathy, then my answer is "yes."