Anyone streaming the game?

fortdick

Reaction score
Atlanta is playing Oakland today, so both my Fox stations (Atl and SF) are showing this worthless game.

Does anyone know if the game is being streamed so I can watch on my computer?

thx

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
fortdick;2389506 said:
Atlanta is playing Oakland today, so both my Fox stations (Atl and SF) are showing this worthless game.

thx

I don't know if CF81 is streaming this week. I will be and there are some other sources I will post later in a thread.

Do you have Sopcast on your PC? That may be neccesary if the WMP sources aren't stable.

fortdick

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2389512 said:
I don't know if CF81 is streaming this week. I will be and there are some other sources I will post later in a thread.

Do you have Sopcast on your PC? That may be neccesary if the WMP sources aren't stable.

I still have 4 1/2 hours to get sopcast installed, so we are good.

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I had to go out of town this weekend on a family emergency. I'm online at the hotel, so I won't be streaming this week. My apologies. I'll be back streaming next week.

fortdick

Reaction score
Cowboyfan81;2389523 said:
Sorry guys. I had to go out of town this weekend on a family emergency. I'm online at the hotel, so I won't be streaming this week. My apologies. I'll be back streaming next week.

Sorry to hear that. I hope all is well with you and yours.

SC Cowboyfan

Reaction score

Hey man, absolutely no need for you to be apologizing for not broadcasting this week. I think everyone here appriciates all that you do for us...

Hope all turns out well for your family.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score

Family more important that random people on the interwebz. I hhope everything works out man.

AtlCB

Reaction score
fortdick;2389506 said:

thx
Thank you! I was almost stuck with Atl-Oak. :ralph: