Anyone tailgating this Sunday - Jax game?

brickman

Reaction score
My son and I are coming from Rochester, NY and are just wondering if anyone is tailgating on Sunday before the game. Would love to get together with some Cowboy fans. We would be happy to bring beer, etc. Not looking for a freebie, just a good time with fellow Cowboy fans. We are going to the Texas-Baylor game on Saturday night and will leave Austin around 6:30 or so to go to the Stadium. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!!!!! (Might as well drink with the state the 'Boys are in right now).

Section446

Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up, the tailgating at Cowboys Stadium is limited to say the least.

brickman

Reaction score
Thanks. Not only are they playing bad football, but I'll be watching Jon Kitna getting sacked while drinking $10 beers.

:laugh2:

igtmfo

Reaction score
Brickman, I'm not going to the game, but hope you and son have fun here.

At least you can get caught up in Rangers fever if nothing else - a nice consolation prize. Rangers have never done anything until this year.

Pappacito's restaurant across from your hotel is about the nicest TexMex chain restaurant, maybe you can drink there all night long.

Something off-the beaten track in Arlington Saturday night is the weekly Johnny High country music revue. Kinda a local version of Grand Ole' Opry. Also maybe some good live music around UT-Arlington without having to drive to FW or Dallas. (I hear J. Gilligan's is a good place - looks like two live bands at once this Sat night in diff rooms there.)