anyone think (romos thumb)

David276

Benched
Reaction score
anyone think that his hand injury was way worse than we were told and may have had effects lingering to our bs loss last week? I bring this up because of how they handled the other injurys this season.

tx78613

Reaction score
David276;1907352 said:
anyone think that his hand injury was way worse than we were told and may have had effects lingering to our bs loss last week? I bring this up because of how they handled the other injurys this season.

Yeah...I think it was still an issue against the Giants. That pass (dead duck) he tried to get to TO for what might have turned into a TD is good proof of that.

utrunner07

Reaction score
I think its possible, they really never let him throw it like he was earlier in the season. Hope its nothing long term if thats true.

sago1

Reaction score
I do remember after the injury that Jerry came out and said the injury wouldn't have any long-term effect. I've kind of wondered about his thumb on several occasions. I know that, after the Carolina game when he was asked about his thumb, he said that the adrenilin (sp?) helped him deal with the pain. Gotta wonder.

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
No, I don't think the thumb was an issue. He zipped some nice passes in the game too, that are forgotten because of the result. In fact that last pass where Crayton hesitated on, could have been a beautiful pass for a TD.

On the other hand, I think Owens and Glenn were far below 100%. Glen couldn't cut, he kept falling down.

Owen's didn't have his normal burst it seemed.

LarryCanadian

BALKIS

Benched
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me a bit with some fans. We will keep hearing everyone mention some other qb who went 0-7 in the playoffs and pple will still have hope he can win a playoff game. When will pple just quit with the excuses.