Anyone think this trade will happen?

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
Cleveland needs a lot of improvement everywhere and the Chargers want one of the big name WRs. Does anyone see the Chargers packaging their two 1sts to Cleveland plus a late round pick (Clevelands pick per the draft value chart is 2200 while the Chargers two picks are only 1950) to move up to Clevelands spot to pick ahead of the Bears so that the Chargers get their pick between Edwards and Williams?
I'm only asking because it seems to be plausible to me and would remove the top wideouts in this year draft off the board before we would get a chance to select them.
On the plus side that would push the defensive stars one slot closer to our pick. ;)

Duane

Reaction score
Cowboy from New York said:
Cleveland needs a lot of improvement everywhere and the Chargers want one of the big name WRs. Does anyone see the Chargers packaging their two 1sts to Cleveland plus a late round pick (Clevelands pick per the draft value chart is 2200 while the Chargers two picks are only 1950) to move up to Clevelands spot to pick ahead of the Bears so that the Chargers get their pick between Edwards and Williams?
I'm only asking because it seems to be plausible to me and would remove the top wideouts in this year draft off the board before we would get a chance to select them.
On the plus side that would push the defensive stars one slot closer to our pick. ;)
It's possible and I wouldn't rule it out off hand. My question is, does San Diego really think they're only a player away from greatness. I just don't see them only a WR away myself.