Anyone who has the Titans game on DVD going to make it available?

Reaction score
I know it's a little early, but I would love to download that Titans game ASAP. I already posted the request on the Media Zone, but I thought I might get a quicker response here. I can't wait to watch our offense score 35 points, while rushing for over 200 yds.

Please leave the info on this thread for everyone else who wants to watch Da Boys kick butt.

Thanks

cwboy1

Reaction score
Cogan;1063428 said:
I know it's a little early, but I would love to download that Titans game ASAP. I already posted the request on the Media Zone, but I thought I might get a quicker response here. I can't wait to watch our offense score 35 points, while rushing for over 200 yds.

Please leave the info on this thread for everyone else who wants to watch Da Boys kick butt.

Thanks

I would upload the game but I haven't got a clue how to do it. Sorry bud.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Very much appreciated if somebody does upload it. Had to watch the Fins take a dive today instead here in South Florida.

Yuk.

parcellswaterboy

marchetta

Reaction score
parcellswaterboy;1063558 said:
Very much appreciated if somebody does upload it. Had to watch the Fins take a dive today instead here in South Florida.

At least you weren't forced to watch SF vs Chiefs (40 - 0 ?).

Reaction score
Mr. Jerry Jones;1063524 said:
you should get a dvr, its awesome!!!!

I know, but a DVR doesn't help much when your cable company shows another game. I've yet to justify the NFL Ticket to my wife, who is not a fan of football.
Anybody out there?