AP NEWS: Police called in Strahan child custody dispute with ex-wife

Natedawg44

Reaction score
I wonder if she shot a fake jumpshot on the courthouse steps after the verdict:lmao:

Don Corleone

Reaction score
TexasAce;1317428 said:
I know it's a law, but it's a damn stupid one, especially since she is being awarded so much money in the 1st place.

Anyway, I see you're in Pearland, I'm in Clear Lake!

How about this weather huh?

Yeah, I hear you. I work downtown, and we were told to stay home today and log in from home. They say that we will go back to work tomorrow, but I hear reports of sleet tonight.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Doctor32;1317295 said:
Police called in Strahan child custody dispute with ex-wife

Jan. 15, 2007
CBS SportsLine.com wire reports

MONTCLAIR, N.J. -- Police were called to the former house of Michael Strahan over a dispute between the New York Giants' defensive end and his ex-wife.

Police Lt. James Carlucci said Monday police responded to a call at the northern New Jersey home on Sunday that stemmed from a dispute over child custody. No arrests were made.

Last week, Strahan was ordered to pay his ex-wife $15.3 million, or more than half his net worth, in keeping with their prenuptial agreement. She also was awarded hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support.

Strahan, a 14-year NFL veteran who is tied with Lawrence Taylor for the most sacks in Giants' history, missed most of the second half of the 2006 season with a foot injury, his second major injury in three seasons.

AP NEWS
The Associated Press News Service

Y'all leave my boy Mike alone. *HICCUP*

eli8ar.jpg

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Natedawg44;1317477 said:
I wonder if she shot a fake jumpshot on the courthouse steps after the verdict:lmao:

Worse. She is now dating Jim Jones, who actually is the rapper for the song, "We fly high (ballin')", on which Strahan's jump shot is based off of. Jim Jones even has a New York Giants version of the song.

:laugh2:

TexasAce

Reaction score
Don Corleone;1317479 said:
Yeah, I hear you. I work downtown, and we were told to stay home today and log in from home. They say that we will go back to work tomorrow, but I hear reports of sleet tonight.

Me too....where in downtown do you work?

I'm on Louisiana.