Apologies

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to my fellow fans for today's Sopcast broadcast. I got a lot of feed back that the stream was really bad today. I had to do a side job this morning. I set up the broadcast last night and left my wife in charge of changing the channel from Philly/Was to Dal/NYG.

Three major things happened......

1. My wife decided to watch her beloved packers on the Dish rather than the cable, so the majority of the Was/Philly game was not broadcast. (She had no idea that she was affecting the broadcast).

2. She forgot to change the channel after the first game. So instead of the Boys first offensive series, we got to see Oak/Chi.

3. I found out at the conclusion of the game that my daughter and her boyfriend were playing Halo online in the other room the whole time the game was on. (Hence the crappy stream).

Once again, I apologize. Things should be back to normal for next week.

I do want to addrees some of the feedback I recieved about the stream. It's one thing to PM me and tell me the quality is bad. It is ENTIRELY DIFFERENT to PM me and call me lame, or tell me how I ruined your weekend because of my awful stream. I do this for free at some expense to myself. Why? Because I want make a contribution to this forum by helping other members out who can't otherwise watch. I don't want to be b****ed out, and called names for my efforts. It's the nature of technology and the internet for things not to work perfect all the time.

Hopefully things will work out better next week. Sorry, I needed to vent!

I will now concluded my longest post ever on CZ. Back to your regularly sheduled programming.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
You have nothing to apologize for...

You are doing some cool stuff for fans here. It can't be perfect all of the time...

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Cowboyfan81;1759037 said:
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to my fellow fans for today's Sopcast broadcast. I got a lot of feed back that the stream was really bad today. I had to do a side job this morning. I set up the broadcast last night and left my wife in charge of changing the channel from Philly/Was to Dal/NYG.

Three major things happened......

1. My wife decided to watch her beloved packers on the Dish rather than the cable, so the majority of the Was/Philly game was not broadcast. (She had no idea that she was affecting the broadcast).

2. She forgot to change the channel after the first game. So instead of the Boys first offensive series, we got to see Oak/Chi.

3. I found out at the conclusion of the game that my daughter and her boyfriend were playing Halo online in the other room the whole time the game was on. (Hence the crappy stream).

Once again, I apologize. Things should be back to normal for next week.

I do want to addrees some of the feedback I recieved about the stream. It's one thing to PM me and tell me the quality is bad. It is ENTIRELY DIFFERENT to PM me and call me lame, or tell me how I ruined your weekend because of my awful stream. I do this for free at some expense to myself. Why? Because I want make a contribution to this forum by helping other members out who can't otherwise watch. I don't want to be b****ed out, and called names for my efforts. It's the nature of technology and the internet for things not to work perfect all the time.

Hopefully things will work out better next week. Sorry, I needed to vent!

I will now concluded my longest post ever on CZ. Back to your regularly sheduled programming.

Help me figure out why I can never get it to owrk and I'll forgive everything.;)

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
No need to apolagize, we appreciate that fact that you go through the trouble to help some of us out of area fans out. Again thanks!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Thats so cool you can get these NFL games online free for fans that can't get it on cable or Dish. Don't apologize....

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Cowboyfan81;1759037 said:

Whoever did this is classless and should be ashamed of themselves.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Yeah, thanks a lot for doing this!! :bow:

I haven't used your streams yet because i have been able to see all the games, but i know at some point I wont feel like going to Hooters and will watch it on Sopcast. And i will be much obliged that you are doing this.

Just ignore those douschebags that have b****ed you out.

DemonBlood

Reaction score
Thanks for still doing this for fans who can't watch the game. Who ever left you dumb comments like that need to get a life.

superpunk

Reaction score
Ignore the dewshes. You're the man.

If someone wants to pay me money for access to my directv account, so that you can watch the DTV feed online, I'm all for it, lol.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1759069 said:

:signmast:

As others have said, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Thanks from me also. If a list of the "offending" posters would somehow accidently get posted, I think we could take of "things":rolleyes: J/K

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1759069 said:

Yep. The guy is providing a service free of charge. He's actually attempting to give back to the community... & he gets flamed??? So lame.

Jay-D

Reaction score
Post the names of the people who are giving you problems so that we may stone them to death in the public square.

stardeep

Fading Into Abstraction
Reaction score
It is just amazing what you do for all of us. I have watched a couple streams in the past and want to express my deep gratitude. Your generosity has added much happiness to this household in the past. Also, just knowing that if the game won't be broadcast locally that I can always watch it on Sopcast helps me sleep at night. :)

Duane

Reaction score
Anyone that gave you hell about the streams can get off their cheap butt and go to a sports bar and watch the game instead. Thanks for helping your fellow fans out.

WoLF2001

Reaction score
I've had the opp to enjoy your casts..and I want to say THANK YOU"
It was the only way I could watch the game..and you let me do that.

TY sir,you are a true fan.

GO COWBOYS!!!