Apology to Jerry

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
He got the right coaches, he turned down Norv Turner, two great moves, if the tank pans out later in the season, give the man his kudos..

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I'm still looking for all the people who questioned the hiring of Jason Garrett before a Head Coach and who said it was a reach after 1 year as a QB Coach.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Although I like the Garrett hiring from day one, I didn't like that Jethro:eek:: hired him ahead of the HC at the time. I have said to some on this board that if the Cowboys win a playoff game this season I will admit I was wrong and give Jethro credit, but not before!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
One thing I like about Jerry Jones is he wants to win.

Two, he's honest about wanting to win.

Although I frowned upon the TO signing, Jerry Jones basically was open about it, saying it's not everyday you get a chance to sign a TO. This involves risk but the upside may be huge. Then he paid TO his money (which is what TO really wanted - to be paid what he was worth) and allowed the offense to flow around TO's talents. Conclusion: a happy TO.

He doesn't play it safe, which causes him to have huge busts but also huge success.

sago1

Reaction score
He also gave a big contract to OL Leonard Davis to bring him home to the Cowboys and that looks like us best move of the offseason.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Hostile;1667104 said:
I'm still looking for all the people who questioned the hiring of Jason Garrett before a Head Coach and who said it was a reach after 1 year as a QB Coach.

bbgun will be here later, I'm sure. Just wait a while...