Apology

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
I am making this topic to apologize to all of you posters here on the CowboysZone for the immaturity I have shown continually for weeks/possibly even months, from here on out every post I make will have some level of logic behind them. I won't just post for the sake of posting anymore.

Thank you Hostile for teaching me what everyone was talking about and helping me to improve my style of posting.

This apology is sincere as I have reliezed that it is quite annoying that every post I make has to do with either Miles Austin or Kevin Ogletree or it is a response to a post of mine that was originally about Miles Austin or Kevin Ogletree. From here on out I wi'll post with logic and reason, not for fun when i'm bored and not doing anything.

Thank you to those of you who have given me chance after chance, all I ask for is this last one. I won't blow it.

Sincerely yours,
-Brian.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
:beer2:

Hope to see it put to work.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
This reminds me of my vow to give up pron. I'm sure you'll fare better.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm more than willing to give you the chance to improve and I'm always available in PM, as with the ones you've sent me today, to talk to and help. I'll likely be hard on you, when needed, because I would like to see you improve here and provide us with another quality poster.

Good luck on the changes.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
bbgun;3374338 said:

Giving up on pron must be a much harder task than thinking before posting and not being so over-the-top about everything.:laugh1:

SDogo

Reaction score
bbgun;3374338 said:

yeah right, never!

me, not you:p:

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
bbgun;3374338 said:
That's an impossible vow to keep... :D

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Very classy post. I like when people are able to see something about themselves and correct it. Looks great on someone's character.

To be fair, you aren't the only who posts for the sake of posting. Those other people know who they are, but I'm sure won't admit to it in a thread.

I enjoy your posts already and the enthusiasm and optimism you bring even if it's not backed up entirely. Good luck with the changes.

Also, don't let anyone get to you when they bring up age. It doesn't matter to me how old you are, if you bring quality opinions and are a generally nice poster, you deserve the time of day, or at least the respect not to be shot down.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
187beatdown;3374583 said:
Very classy post. I like when people are able to see something about themselves and correct it. Looks great on someone's character.

To be fair, you aren't the only who posts for the sake of posting. Those other people know who they are, but I'm sure won't admit to it in a thread.

I enjoy your posts already and the enthusiasm and optimism you bring even if it's not backed up entirely. Good luck with the changes.

Also, don't let anyone get to you when they bring up age. It doesn't matter to me how old you are, if you bring quality opinions and are a generally nice poster, you deserve the time of day, or at least the respect not to be shot down.

Thanks bro.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
OK... But this is your very last chance. Blow this one and it is off to ignore with you until the next ice age comes.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
AsthmaField;3374638 said:
OK... But this is your very last chance. Blow this one and it is off to ignore with you until the next ice age comes.

Thank you AsthmaField for this chance. I promise I won't let you down.

SDogo

Reaction score
AsthmaField;3374638 said:

The movie? Just asking cause it seems like one comes out every 6 months.;)

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
This post is silly.

R2A, post whatever you want. If people don't like what you have to say, they do not have to read it. I think alot of what you say is homer and too over-the-top optimism, but who am I to tell you what you should and shouldn't feel and post about?

I have come back at you a few times about dumb things you post, but in all reality, do I log off and think about you, your immaturity, or how much I hate your posts? No. The purpose of a message board is to discuss. Discussion requires more than one person, and never will you find an entire group of thousands of people who agree on everything.

I understand wanting to look more mature to fit in or whatever, but to come out and apologize for using this message board to entertain yourself and discuss your favorite football team is unnecessary.

I make stupid posts sometimes when I'm bored. If people think I'm immature, dim-witted, a homer, or daft, I don't really care. And you shouldn't either. I know who I am, how I feel, and how much I love my Cowboys.

Say what you want to say about the team. If you want to make a million posts about Austin and Ogletree, do it. Just keep it all in one thread. Those that flame you for enjoying yourself do not have to read what you post, click reply, and spend their time telling you how much you suck.

Basically, all I'm trying to say, is that I see what you are trying to do, and that's fine. But it's not necessary.

Now if you want to try and tone down your extreme enthusiasm, then go for it, because yes, it can be sickening sometimes. But it's also a great quality that you have. But an apology is frankly awkward and not needed.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
sureletsrace;3374827 said:
This post is silly.

R2A, post whatever you want. If people don't like what you have to say, they do not have to read it. I think alot of what you say is homer and too over-the-top optimism, but who am I to tell you what you should and shouldn't feel and post about?

I have come back at you a few times about dumb things you post, but in all reality, do I log off and think about you, your immaturity, or how much I hate your posts? No. The purpose of a message board is to discuss. Discussion requires more than one person, and never will you find an entire group of thousands of people who agree on everything.

I understand wanting to look more mature to fit in or whatever, but to come out and apologize for using this message board to entertain yourself and discuss your favorite football team is unnecessary.

I make stupid posts sometimes when I'm bored. If people think I'm immature, dim-witted, a homer, or daft, I don't really care. And you shouldn't either. I know who I am, how I feel, and how much I love my Cowboys.

Say what you want to say about the team. If you want to make a million posts about Austin and Ogletree, do it. Just keep it all in one thread. Those that flame you for enjoying yourself do not have to read what you post, click reply, and spend their time telling you how much you suck.

Basically, all I'm trying to say, is that I see what you are trying to do, and that's fine. But it's not necessary.

Now if you want to try and tone down your extreme enthusiasm, then go for it, because yes, it can be sickening sometimes. But it's also a great quality that you have. But an apology is frankly awkward and not needed.

Some people just want to be loved. Thankfully, I never had that problem. :cool:

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
bbgun;3374839 said:
Some people just want to be loved. Thankfully, I never had that problem. :cool:

You're the neighborhood old mean guy that loves all the pesky brat children even though you have a tough facade.

It's ok bbgun. We know. <3

EDIT: Btw, have I ever told you that I LOVE your sig? :D

Sickwitit

Reaction score
sureletsrace;3374827 said:
This post is silly.

^^^Tha Truth!! great post...oh and by the way dont mind all the grammar police either, if a poster starts flaming over spelling errors they need a few more hobbies.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3374257 said:
I am making this topic to apologize to all of you posters here on the CowboysZone for the immaturity I have shown continually for weeks/possibly even months, from here on out every post I make will have some level of logic behind them. I won't just post for the sake of posting anymore.

Thank you Hostile for teaching me what everyone was talking about and helping me to improve my style of posting.

This apology is sincere as I have reliezed that it is quite annoying that every post I make has to do with either Miles Austin or Kevin Ogletree or it is a response to a post of mine that was originally about Miles Austin or Kevin Ogletree. From here on out I wi'll post with logic and reason, not for fun when i'm bored and not doing anything.

Thank you to those of you who have given me chance after chance, all I ask for is this last one. I won't blow it.

Sincerely yours,
-Brian.

You're cool with me R2A. The world would be a dull place if we were all the same.