Apparently we are the easiest team to scheme against

malbis030347

Reaction score
way back in the JG days Ray Lewis said the Ravens knew everything we would do on offense..... and it was exposed yesterday by the Bills big time... the sad part was we had no answer for it... maybe Dan Quinn needs to put on the thinking cap and see if we have a way of changing the man vs man concept every play... the Bills coordinators looked total genius yesterday and there was nothing complicated..... "we will run the ball until you show you can stop it".....old school philosophy that proved true once again

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
It's not being out schemed, its poor tackling.

Our guys are out there taking horrible angles and cannot wrap up a ball carrier.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
way back in the JG days Ray Lewis said the Ravens knew everything we would do on offense..... and it was exposed yesterday by the Bills big time... the sad part was we had no answer for it... maybe Dan Quinn needs to put on the thinking cap and see if we have a way of changing the man vs man concept every play... the Bills coordinators looked total genius yesterday and there was nothing complicated..... "we will run the ball until you show you can stop it".....old school philosophy that proved true once again
I actually like what the Bills did to the Cowboys yesterday. One because I love the running game and two because it showed the Cowboys what they need to focus on going forward. The 4 safety 1 LB look is light in the shorts and we've all known for three years that if a team commits to the run against that look we are in trouble. I assume McCarthy will have a conversation with Quinn about it this week.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I actually like what the Bills did to the Cowboys yesterday. One because I love the running game and two because it showed the Cowboys what they need to focus on going forward. The 4 safety 1 LB look is light in the shorts and we've all known for three years that if a team commits to the run against that look we are in trouble. I assume McCarthy will have a conversation with Quinn about it this week.
Yeah it was great what they did. Another wake up call game. Things are looking up

tyke1doe

Reaction score
:hammer:

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
The entire team didn't play well. Not one of them looked like they wanted to be there. Yesterday's beat down was not about a player or a coach or a scheme. it was just they wanted it more and played with energy and we didn't care enough to put up a fight. While I have my concerns over this team, yesterday did not change how I feel about them one way or another. They are right where I thought they would be win/loss wise right now. I do think we can win out and I also think if we are the 5th seed, we get bounced in the Divisional round as normal. If we are the 2nd seed, we will make it to the NFCCG and play san fran for the right to go to the SB.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
A game yesterday exposed something from 15 years ago with a completely different coaching staff, completely different players, in a completely different era in the NFL?

Interesting.