Apparently we still suck

Doomsday101

Reaction score
All the national media I have heard has been talking 49ers and Cowboys are 2 best in the NFC. I don't think that is unfair or in anyway knocking the Cowboys. As for the eagles many of us knew they have some major weakness in their secondary, they clearly at 10-3 still a very good team with some very good talent.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Cowboys are tied for the best record in the entire NFL and the haters are desperately trying to find ways to devalue it.

We can argue they have been the best team in football ever since the debacle in San Fran. The talking heads just can't admit it.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
So. The eagles were all world. Number 1 in the power rankings. Now all of sudden Dallas beat them and the national media says the eagles suck. Go figure
When a team gets dominated two weeks in a row, it is going to get called into question. Way things go. We're a what have you done for me lately society.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey, there have been years of face plants in the playoffs, it'll take a minute before you can sway the public opinion entirely. Then there's the fact that the eagles have looked like hot garbage for two weeks.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Fans need to let this victim mentality go. I understand it's habit but believe in your good team and who cares what sports media says? We get told to ignore sports media because they're biased and then first thing you see is an "outrage" thread detailing that they said something biased. Besides, didn't you see the treatment we got from the refs last night? They love us. No need to worry. Lol.