April 11 mock

mensaone

Benched
Reaction score
1 David DeCastro, G, Stanford - makes to much sense not to pick him

2 Dont'a Hightower, OLB - I trade back up to grab this kid

JoshNorris
I'm sure I'm not alone here, but think Dont'a Hightower's worst position is the one he played most in college, ILB. Better at SLB or 3-4 OLB

@JoshNorris should say Hightower was a solid ILB and can definitely play there in NFL to fill a specific thumper role. 1 of the most versatile prospects

3 Josh Norman, CB, Coastal Carolina

4 Michael Brewster, C, Ohio State - A seasoned lineman who displays good size, hand placement and bend for the position. Looks like an eventual starter to me in the NFL

4 Ryan Broyles. SWR, OK

5 Rhett Ellison, TE, USC

6 Chris Greenwood, CB, Albion College

7 Dominique Hamilton, DT, Missouri

Plays the run much stronger than his frame would indicate. He's got a burst off the snap, plays with leverage and extends his long arms. Has the frame to add 15 to 20 pounds and looks like a 3-4 five-technique at the next level who could start in the league.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Very nice haul of players, but what pick did you give up to move back into the 1st to get Hightower?

At least 1 of those players from rounds 3 - 5 won't be a possible pick for that reason alone.

mensaone

Benched
Reaction score
AKATheRake;4503428 said:
Very nice haul of players, but what pick did you give up to move back into the 1st to get Hightower?

At least 1 of those players from rounds 3 - 5 won't be a possible pick for that reason alone.

in that case I give them Mike Brewster