Arbys House Made Chips = Pass!

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Im reminded every time I eat at Arbys why I only do it once or twice a year at most and solely for convenience or lack of any other options.

I was waiting for some passport photos to develop so I walked over to the Arbys to grab some lunch while I waited. I noticed this nice sign hanging from the ceiling and thought I would opt for the new chips instead of the rancid fries they serve.

arbys-house-made-chips.jpg

As I placed my order the girl asked if I wanted to try one first. I said no, "are they bad?" She said she thot it would be better to try one rather than get them and not like them. Clue #1 and I ignored it even tho I knew better at the time. I mean how bad can chips be, right?

So I was eager to get this on my tray

chips_image.png

House-Made-Chips-Arbys.jpg

I ended up with about 3, maybe 4 nice full chips. The rest looked like all the crumbs and broken pieces at the bottom of a bag of chips. Or better yet, it looked like a bag of chips that somebody had walked on and then decided to walk on again just to make sure all were broken. Ok its Arbys, but they should still taste pretty good, right?

Wrong!

I will now be forever greatful for the makers of Cape Cod Chips or any Kettle style Chips, or even a bag of Ruffles. Seriously, these Arbys chips were not worth a try. They will be a short lived menu item. A bag of grocery store chips are rather gourmet by comparison.

If you must do Arbys, do yourself a favor and pass on the House Made Chips!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Maybe Romo has been eating those chips and that is why you think he is fat.

dogberry

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll just load more onions on my French Dip sandwich instead.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;5089224 said:
I was waiting for some passport photos to develop so I walked over to the Arbys to grab some lunch while I waited.

Photos to "develop"!? Why didn't you just drive your DeLorean down the street to the Kenny Rogers Roasters, and get some healthy chicken? :p:

WPBCowboysFan;5089224 said:
If you must do Arbys, do yourself a favor and pass.
/\
FIFY