Twitter: Archer: Cowboys more confident Tyron will play Thursday

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Does it really matter though? With or without Tyron they will lose on Thursday to the Raiders....isn't that what you told us?

Most likely. With the way things are looking for this team. They are losing confidence. Especially if CeeDee (I can’t see them clearing him by Thursday) and Amari are out. May not be a blowout but I do not have a good feeling about this team, regardless of his status. Injuries aren’t an excuse of course, but it will be come Thursday night when we see the result of the game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More confident does not mean … yes he will play…sounds more like another …game time decisions….

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Most likely. With the way things are looking for this team. They are losing confidence. Especially if CeeDee (I can’t see them clearing him by Thursday) and Amari are out. May not be a blowout but I do not have a good feeling about this team, regardless of his status. Injuries aren’t an excuse of course, but it will be come Thursday night when we see the result of the game.
Right so whether or not Tyron plays is irrelevant. We will lose Thursday and the Eagles and/or Commanders will jump us in the standings...

stinkface

Reaction score
Right so whether or not Tyron plays is irrelevant. We will lose Thursday and the Eagles and/or Football Team will jump us in the standings...
Hey tool. Look at the standings. Even if we loose we are 2 games up on the eagles and 3 games on the wft. Remember google is out there.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hey tool. Look at the standings. Even if we loose we are 2 games up on the eagles and 3 games on the wft. Remember google is out there.
:facepalm:

Tool huh lol? If you are going to butt into something that had nothing to do with you at least have the sense to follow the discussion correctly. Those are not my views those were HIS. But go off sis.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You never do. You’ve never had a good feeling about this team. Bet you’re thinking an implosion is imminent

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
We worried about an often injured and old player. A great one but how the hell did we get here?? I know. Jerry milking a horse until it dies versus replacing him a few years back when you could had gotten a huge draft pick to replace him with a younger stud.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You never do. You’ve never had a good feeling about this team. Bet you’re thinking an implosion is imminent
Not necessarily an implosion but I do think the team will slide and lose momentum. Whether we make the playoffs or not is to be decided, but we will have to wait and see.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Should have been playing Sunday! Those idiots - when a guy tells you he is ready - you play him! They have this idea they have a buffer - that's why Rush played. They are a bit stupid if you ask me!

Nav22

Reaction score
Not necessarily an implosion but I do think the team will slide and lose momentum. Whether we make the playoffs or not is to be decided, but we will have to wait and see.
Don’t even bother showing up if we beat the Raiders Thursday.

You’ll be a laughingstock here.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
They’ll sit him in the interests of “big picture”

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Like I said last night, pressure up the middle was the problem against the Chiefs.

Glad to hear Smith will be back, but I don't think he would have mattered yesterday. The interior of the line melted; not that Steele and Collins were fantastic though.