Archuleta?

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
Since it seems that he's in Williams' doghouse & will probably be cut, what is the feeling on whether we should try for him as a FA?

I could see us doing it, & that he'd try to tear it up against the Skins just as payback.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
screw that idea

cutting TO makes more sense than that, he wouldn't fit on this roster, Roy is the starting SS, and Keith and Elam are the backup Ss who are good on special teams, I dont' think Arch plays special teams

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Kittymama;1254793 said:
Since it seems that he's in Williams' doghouse & will probably be cut, what is the feeling on whether we should try for him as a FA?

I could see us doing it, & that he'd try to tear it up against the Skins just as payback.

lay off the eggnog.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Kittymama;1254793 said:

What position would he play? We have enough SS's who struggle in coverage without overpaying for one.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I say we pick up Mark Brunell and go for the gusto! Super Bowl baby!!!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Why do fans think someone else's free agent trash will be our bargain basement starter?

Wait I forgot about TO.

Nevermind. ;)

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Kittymama;1254793 said:

do we need a club janitor or something?

why the hell would you want to sign that garbage? He wouldnt be active on our team either, he is awful...always has been

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
tyke1doe;1255084 said:
Why do fans think someone else's free agent trash will be our bargain basement starter?

Wait I forgot about TO.

Nevermind. ;)

uh, TO is infinitely more talented than Archuleta

David

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
tyke1doe;1255084 said:

Wait I forgot about TO.

Nevermind. ;)
I can't tell if you're complimenting TO or not.