Are bigger players dumber?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't believe I read this whole thread.

ndanger

Reaction score
jjktkk;2419853 said:
We should actually concentrate on the thread. He specifically mentioned the Cowboys O-line. Their not stupid, but IMO its pretty clear that speed rushers give them major problems. Someone suggested that Adams, Gurode, and James are the dumbest players on the team. Totally disagree. Adams never would of played for over ten years, if he was dumb. Gurode has to be smart, since he makes all of the line calls. Same thing with James making the defensive calls on defense. Bottom line is that speed kills the Boys O-line.

Uhhm, judging from your response, you appear to be " big" and you have 3 "k's" in your screen name, with a lil' bit of "JJT" sprinkled in to mix it up a little, I'm just sayin'. Hey it's just a little guys observation......:D

newlander

Reaction score
In politics, they say: "It's the economy stupid". In football: "It's the coaching stupid" Smart, good coaches make for smart, good players IMO

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Sarge;2419876 said:
I can't believe I read this whole thread.

That is the smartest thing said so far and I know because I have read this far also....The questions is are big players(Flozell) lazier then smaller players:rolleyes:

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
zeroburrito;2419228 said:
not to drop a bomb, but the top 5 positions are usually white aren't they? not saying whites are smarter or anything, just saying whats obvious. that list probably has more to do with upbringing than size.

Oh no he didn't :eek: ! The can of worms has officially been opened...
I think if Adam did a statistical breakdown, your observation might not be off-base, but I'm glad I wasn't the one who brought this up.

ndanger

Reaction score
BIGDen;2420049 said:
Oh no he didn't :eek: ! The can of worms has officially been opened...
I think if Adam did a statistical breakdown, your observation might not be off-base, but I'm glad I wasn't the one who brought this up.

I pause to ruminate about the significance of the screen name "zeroburrito".:confused: