Are cabin filters even necessary?

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Just changed out the cabin filter in the Honda CRV and boy what a PITA that was. Talk about horrible design decisions jeesh thats almost as bad as Ford.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Unless you live in a highly pollinated area, it isn't critical to change it. It will not change the way you car performs.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Unless you live in a highly pollinated area, it isn't critical to change it. It will not change the way you car performs.

In some cars, it can collect moisture and get contaminated with mildew.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Just changed out the cabin filter in the Honda CRV and boy what a PITA that was. Talk about horrible design decisions jeesh thats almost as bad as Ford.

:muttley:

I call CRVs knitting-mobiles. Why? Because every time I'm in the left lane and there are 50 cars in front of me with a single car leading it with miles and miles of empty lane in front of them while the right lane is passing us like we are standing still. It's a damn CRV or a RAV4 and the woman driving it looks like she will break out into a knitting session at any second.

Down with CRVs! CRVs, RAV4s, and Minivans should follow the same rules as semi tractor trailers. They are NOT ALLOWED to cruise in the left lane. They are only allow to use it for passing. If they are found cruising in the left lane, they should be sentenced to death and the order should be executed immediately right on the side of the road.