Are there any "Rolando McClain" type FAs out there?

endersdragon

Reaction score
Crazy question I know, but can anyone think of any players out there (other than possibly Hardy) that fit that bill. AKA players that teams might be afraid to touch but have a ton of potential if they screw on their head right?

endersdragon

Reaction score
Yes, Aldon Smith.

I see him as being slightly scarier than RoMac was (which is saying a lot considering he had been out of football a year when we got him) and I think as it stands right now isn't he out for the year?

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Marty B just signed with the Patriots - so we missed out on him.:)

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Crazy question I know, but can anyone think of any players out there (other than possibly Hardy) that fit that bill. AKA players that teams might be afraid to touch but have a ton of potential if they screw on their head right?

Rats, if only you meant young players that disappeared in the black hole. I could have said DE Benson Mayowa

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This has to be the saddest post on this forum, ever.

We are abused and confused.

Now it is clear how Browns fans feel.

But there is a difference. They do not have the power of a brand and a supreme huckster at the controls.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I would sign Aldon Smith and bring back Hardy. Who gives a ****. Let the bad boys go get the qb.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

greg hardy duh lol

Dont think aldon smith because i think hes gone for the yr