Are we cursed?

jdalive2004

Reaction score
I was watching Super Bowl XXVII last night, and I heard one of the guys in the broadcast say that Tom Landry did not want to go in the ring of honor. Since Tom Landry has passed the Cowboys have struggled with 3 straight 5-11 seasons and 2 straight wild card playoff losses. I think Tom might have knocked the ball out of Tony Romo's hand. And whats up with Bill Parcells Monday night record at home? He has lost all of them. When the schedule came out and I noticed two Monday night games at home, I thought L's.:banghead:

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
jdalive2004;1313581 said:
I was watching Super Bowl XXVII last night, and I heard one of the guys in the broadcast say that Tom Landry did not want to go in the ring of honor. Since Tom Landry has passed the Cowboys have struggled with 3 straight 5-11 seasons and 2 straight wild card playoff losses. I think Tom might have knocked the ball out of Tony Romo's hand. And whats up with Bill Parcells Monday night record at home? He has lost all of them. When the schedule came out and I noticed two Monday night games at home, I thought L's.:banghead:[/QUOTE

Landry was inducted into the Ring of Honor in 1993.

jman

Reaction score
lurkercowboy;1313623 said:
jdalive2004;1313581 said:
I was watching Super Bowl XXVII last night, and I heard one of the guys in the broadcast say that Tom Landry did not want to go in the ring of honor. Since Tom Landry has passed the Cowboys have struggled with 3 straight 5-11 seasons and 2 straight wild card playoff losses. I think Tom might have knocked the ball out of Tony Romo's hand. And whats up with Bill Parcells Monday night record at home? He has lost all of them. When the schedule came out and I noticed two Monday night games at home, I thought L's.:banghead:[/QUOTE

Landry was inducted into the Ring of Honor in 1993.

Yea...I get what you are saying, but it's still an accurate discription of our recent past.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
jman;1313633 said:
Yea...I get what you are saying, but it's still an accurate discription of our recent past.

Interesting, so ol' Tommy boy is haunting us. Where are the ghostbusters when you need them.

jman

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1313638 said:
Jerry sold his soul in 96.....how else could Barry Switzer get a SB ring :D

Because Jimmy sold his soul first...LOL