Are we really worried about the Giants??

gazjor1

Reaction score
I really hope we dont come out nervous today - our road streak is not to be sniffed at and as long as the plan remains in place - run to set up the pass, we will win with relative ease. Our 1-2 punch of backs is better than thiers and so is our D.

Also as some of you may have seen a couple of days ago on my first post , i was at Wembley stadium and saw a very poor NY team - iand read whst you will about the rain and stuff it had no bearing on thier sloppy play.

24-10 im saying - and getcha popcorn ready !!!

:starspin :starspin :starspin

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
Also as some of you may have seen a couple of days ago on my first post , i was at Wembley stadium and saw a very poor NY team - iand read whst you will about the rain and stuff it had no bearing on thier sloppy play.

Are you kidding? Not only was the rain a factor but even more so was the condition of that field. That field was not meant for an NFL game to be played on it. It was called an embarassment by many members of the media and announcers. To even suggest the conditions did not play a part in the way that game transpired is ignoring what you want so you can see what you want to see.

gazjor1

Reaction score
Ok so the fact that were so many dropped balls and Mannings errant passing had something to do with ground did it??? Miami managed to get some joy on the ground - i'll admit the game wasnt going to be a great spectacle once the heavens opened but i'll stand by the above.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];1755798 said:
Are you kidding? Not only was the rain a factor but even more so was the condition of that field. That field was not meant for an NFL game to be played on it. It was called an embarassment by many members of the media and announcers. To even suggest the conditions did not play a part in the way that game transpired is ignoring what you want so you can see what you want to see.

yeah I agree. Anyone who takes anything away from that dolphins game is crazy, good or bad.

The whole idea was ridiculous, then to get there and have people blowing whistles and really not caring or understanding the game and then the topper was the ridiculous weather.

that game meant nothing about the quality or lack of quality of the giants or dolphins. If you wanted to be nitpicky, you could point to the people missing from the dolphins roster. that was like an nfl scout team. same when the giants played the eagles. None of that stuff will matter today though. today is all about seeing if jacobs and pierce can back up all the talk they have had all week, just like the last two times we played them when the giants players couldnt shut up.

If we win this game, those guys will have to talk all week again about what happened.

Side note here, espn again this morning in their weeklong dedication to how great the giants are fudged another number, Hank Goldberg saying the cowboys have lost their last 3 games at the meadowlands. Amazing. how do you get a simple stat like that wrong? That is what he based his pick on.

gazjor1

Reaction score
I agree with the whistle thing for us real fans that were there it was annoying - having been to all the games there over a decade ago it was frustrating to see the "mexican wave" thing going on - for some it was a day out - me and my friends got really into it.
No matter about the injuries they happen in sport - just saying that the NY team looked very poor on the day

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not selling the Giants short. They're a talented team and will be a real test for the Cowboys today. Our team needs to step up, play well, and get a win today to take control of the division.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I am veeeery reluctant to say this but ,I'm not worried at all ,and that scares me a bit.

I keep going over in my head how the gints can hurt us and I can't see them beating us ,but I can see us beating us.
If we play smart and don't make stupid mistakes ,we'll be 8-1 by the end of the Day.

I had a very good feeling about Illinois beating Ohio Sate yesterday.

That being said here's hopin.:star: