Are we still 3 over the roster limit?

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark said:
And shouldn't the cuts be before TC offically starts?
that's actually a pretty darn good question.. anybody know?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
that's actually a pretty darn good question.. anybody know?

better question is whether KD is going to be among the 3 cuts

Ceasaleo88

Reaction score
Actually since one of our darft picks got hurt all we have to do is cut 2 players to get to the limit. The injured lineman goes on IR

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Ceasaleo88 said:
Actually since one of our darft picks got hurt all we have to do is cut 2 players to get to the limit. The injured lineman goes on IR

Yep...and the conditioning test is today...good luck rooks :eek:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
We have to make 2 cuts before the first practice Saturday

CooterBrown

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
We have to make 2 cuts before the first practice Saturday
Any guesses?

It won't be anybody who played in Europe because the team has exemptions for them.

It could be a couple of the rookie FA signing guys, but why would they bother signing them and taking them to camp if the team knew they would have to cut two players?

I may be way, way off here, but IF Davis is not cut, my next two guesses would be Merritt and Glymph. I think these guys have "journeyman" written all over them.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
CooterBrown said:
Any guesses?

It won't be anybody who played in Europe because the team has exemptions for them.

It could be a couple of the rookie FA signing guys, but why would they bother signing them and taking them to camp if the team knew they would have to cut two players?

I may be way, way off here, but IF Davis is not cut, my next two guesses would be Merritt and Glymph. I think these guys have "journeyman" written all over them.

are you sure there is still an exemption rule?

CooterBrown

Reaction score
abersonc said:
are you sure there is still an exemption rule?

I believe so, cowboys.com mentioned it in the article that said the team needed to cut two more. Six exemptions.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
So what, they line everyone up and say "Run over there" and the last two get cut?? I would stand next to the fattest guy and trip his ***.