Are you guys ready..Because I for sure Am!!!

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
Cant wait for this game on sunday its gonna be a Battle but i know our boys are going to arise to the occasion!!!(hopefully

its gonna suck beacuse i cant watch it because the stupid *** Commanders..!!!its sucks living in enemy territory!!!

BUT HERES TO YOU GUYS!!!
:beer2:

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I think the hype around this game is way overblown. People act like we've never won in Philly before.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
What stinks is with the day off today, it feels like Saturday and that we should be playing tomorrow. Now we have to wait another day.

I just want to win so we have more football to watch. It's one of the worst days of the year when there's nothing until training camp. :(

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2525037 said:
What stinks is with the day off today, it feels like Saturday and that we should be playing tomorrow. Now we have to wait another day.

I just want to win so we have more football to watch. It's one of the worst days of the year when there's nothing until training camp. :(

I agree about the day off. I've had the entire week off of work, and will have all of next week off also. I've got my honey do list knocked out already, and today, I didn't even know what to do with myself. I thought it was Saturday, and then painfully realized that it is still Friday.

:bang2: I hate having to wait for the game.