Are You Happy TO Is A Cowboy?*Merged*

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Without a doubt... The minute TO signed his name we became the biggest threat in the NFC in my eyes. Julius Jones is a better running back... Terry Glenn is a better receiver... Drew Bledsoe is a much better QB... And the O-Line gets more help by not facing so many 7 and 8 men fronts...

So all around we're a better team offensively, so of course I'm happy.

Reaction score
I think the guy gets a bad wrap for not holding back his true feelings at times, which can hurt or rub people's feelings the wrong way.

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
I think everyone should give TO a chance in Dallas before they start labeling him as a bad guy. It is true, our offense will be pretty unstoppable. Look out for more open looks for Jason Witten with TO's emergence as well.:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :trophy:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80 said:
I think the guy gets a bad wrap for not holding back his true feelings at times, which can hurt or rub people's feelings the wrong way.

I believe that to be accurate.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
The line is improving and it looks like they will sign a kicker. If two of the biggest problems they had last season gets looked after then I think you have to be a happy camper.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
100%, absolutely, and without equivocation... HELL NO!!!

This is a HUGE mistake by Jerry and it WILL come back to bite us in the rear no matter how "friendly" his contract is.

A turd is a turd no matter how much frosting you put on it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
THUMPER said:
100%, absolutely, and without equivocation... HELL NO!!!

This is a HUGE mistake by Jerry and it WILL come back to bite us in the rear no matter how "friendly" his contract is.

A turd is a turd no matter how much frosting you put on it.
:lmao: