Are you ok with our players courting players to come here?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Are you comfortable with our players courting players from other teams coming here to play? I'm ok with it if they sign, and if it doesn't cause a circus. If a player truly wants to sign here, they'll do it. Some things that players have seen about this organization may scare them off, please give your thoughts.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Unless I grew up a Cowboys fan and always wanted to play for my team, Dallas might be the last team I would want to play for.

I would like to go to a place where I have a place to win a championship. That is not happening here, the way this team and organization is constructed.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is a circus within a circus still a circus? Or is it a carnival within a circus??

A fair maybe???

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
We all feel low right now but a lot of players would still jump at the opportunity to play for a team that has gone 12-5 three years in a row. The Cowboys were a much harder sell during the Garrett years if one looks at it from a wide angle lens.

We want playoff success and Super Bowls, but a lot of great players in this league are stuck in losing organizations. They would just be happy to start winning some games of any kind.

exciter

Reaction score
To successfully court other players they would have to convince them to take a little less for the opportunity to be here. Kind of hard to convince people to do that when you don’t do so yourself!

Staubacher

Reaction score
Didn't a lot of these guys want obj here? I'm sorry but there's not a player on this team deserves benefit of the doubt with anything. They're all part of the clown show

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
@Coogiguy03 No, I am only comfortable with the Cowboys bringing in players I want.

I am definitely not comfortable bringing in players half the people in this place recommend.

Einstein

Reaction score
So like Pro Bowl mingling? Yeah, I'm good with that. And unlike some others I think players do want to come to Dallas... I mean it is supposed to be a beautiful locker room and training facility, and I'm sure the food is top notch... come enjoy a few years of your life getting paid.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Why would someone not be ok with players trying to actively recruit talent to come here?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Are you comfortable with our players courting players from other teams coming here to play? I'm ok with it if they sign, and if it doesn't cause a circus. If a player truly wants to sign here, they'll do it. Some things that players have seen about this organization may scare them off, please give your thoughts.
Exactly how would they convince someone from another team to come to Dallas? "Come to Dallas and you too can fleece Jerry out of a ton of money and have no expectations or accountability". Who wouldn't want to jump all over that?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Exactly how would they convince someone from another team to come to Dallas? "Come to Dallas and you too can fleece Jerry out of a ton of money and have no expectations or accountability". Who wouldn't want to jump all over that?
how would they???? pro bowl is coming up, there's going to be PLENTY of it going on

khiladi

Reaction score
Unless I grew up a Cowboys fan and always wanted to play for my team, Dallas might be the last team I would want to play for.

I would like to go to a place where I have a place to win a championship. That is not happening here, the way this team and organization is constructed.
Me too.. Dallas is my team, but there so many better stadiums to play in, where the feel of football of completely authentic.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don't think the NFL players have nearly as much pull as, say the NBA.