Arentyou Tired

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
MAn i know ya'll have got to be tired of everytime you turn on he TV you see this pointsless freakin commercail about mcnabb is his ahh naw aint gonna say it, mom. MAn that gets so annoying 'im alsmost to give up watchin tv till they turn it off

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
MAn i know ya'll have got to be tired of everytime you turn on he TV you see this pointsless freakin commercail about mcnabb is his ahh naw aint gonna say it, mom. MAn that gets so annoying 'im alsmost to give up watchin tv till they turn it off

I'm just sick of McNabb, his mama, and McNabb's teammates in all those Campbell's Chunky Soup commercials. The NFL is really trying to make McNabb one of the faces of the NFL.

HipHop

Benched
Reaction score
Fletch said:
I'm just sick of McNabb, his mama, and McNabb's teammates in all those Campbell's Chunky Soup commercials. The NFL is really trying to make McNabb one of the faces of the NFL.

Thats because the media wants a black quarterback to be successful.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I rarely see the commerical you guys are talking about....Actually I think I have only seen one of those commercials in the past month or so.

Maybe you should try different channels. :D

Not too many McNabb or chunky soup commericials on the discovery or history channel...and when in doubt watch the movie channels. :p:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JokerJokerDeuce said:
Thats because the media wants a black quarterback to be successful.
Is that you, Rush?? :) I thought that was you posting earlier... ;)