Arian Foster doesn't know if he'll play

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He played against Buffalo and practiced some Wednesday. He's playing.

Titleist

Reaction score
Arian Foster is not going to make or break the Texans. Injuries have made him a shell of his previous self.

But as others have said, it doesn't really matter...we'll stomp Houston with or without Foster.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He was more effective in the passing game than as a runner against the Bills.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
He played against Buffalo and practiced some Wednesday. He's playing.

Trying too make it be like idk if I'm playing then suit up and scare Dem Boys but Dem Boys will be ready, maybe the Foster 3-4 yeara ago scared people and we stopped him and forced a fumble, the Foster of today don't scare nobody.

anava

Reaction score
Not quite sure if he will play. They play the Colts on a short week should be a much more important game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
My gut feeling say he plays but Houston has a bit of a dilemma since they have to turn around and play again Thursday vs a divisional opponent in the Colts. Team doctor was on Houston radio saying in his opinion Foster would be better off missing this game and giving the hamstring a rest so he can be ready for Colts.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
There's no doubt the Cowboys will be preparing for the game as if all hands are on deck, regardless of who is manning the lead role as the Texans running back. Arian Foster may or may not be their best option right now but if another RB is needed to fill that lead role, they're certainly not without the personnel to fill that possible void.

basstapp

Reaction score
I have foster in fantasy and I have been sitting him for Steven Jackson.... He has a BYE week every week.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Game plan will be same, no matter who is at RB. Same on offense, no matter about Watt or where he lines up. They will have a plan, and hope the players execute it well.

I seen a comment where one of the Texans fans try to call their defense the Texa-cution Defense...I just want to laugh at that.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Game plan will be same, no matter who is at RB. Same on offense, no matter about Watt or where he lines up. They will have a plan, and hope the players execute it well.

I seen a comment where one of the Texans fans try to call their defense the Texa-cution Defense...I just want to laugh at that.

No doubt Houston with or without Foster will not be changing the entire offense because Foster is out they will run their same offense even if it is with a different RB.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'd sit him out for that Colts game.

It would be a hard call to make but I tend to agree since Colts game is a more critical game for the Texans. Glad I don't have to make that choice. However Foster is struggling right now with the injury and him playing in this game he could very well struggle in this and be no closer to healthy afterwards.