Arizona bill could criminalize Internet trolling

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
JIMMYBUFFETT;4492980 said:
Man I love the way Arizona does business.

Uh, not really. They have a zero-tolerance law, which I get, but my friend's little brother got a DUI, when all he drank was an energy drink. He blew like a .0001. It'll ultimately cost him thousands, and for what? It's complete bull****.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Rynie;4493847 said:
Uh, not really. They have a zero-tolerance law, which I get, but my friend's little brother got a DUI, when all he drank was an energy drink. He blew like a .0001. It'll ultimately cost him thousands, and for what? It's complete bull****.

You are saying he failed a breath test because of an energy drink?

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Rynie;4493847 said:

My comment was directed more toward their immigration laws and the way they run their state prisons. I'm not doubting your buddie's brother got a bad rap, but it sounds kind of like one of those "I swear Mom all I drank was Red Bull" lines that we've all thrown and failed to mention that it it was nestled firmly in a shot of Grey Goose. ;)