ARTICLE: Looking back more important than looking forward

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Depends on who you believe. Kirwan says plain as day his career is "over".

If you click on the link, it doesn't say that. It says, "Injuries limited him to five games as a backup in Dallas last year." The quote in your post is completely different.

My question was whether you changed the quote on purpose -- as an editorial comment -- or if Kirwan's article used to say something completely wrong but has since been corrected.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Eddie said:
I know the answer you guys are gonna give already, but lemme throw this one out.

Would you go back in time and take Levi Jones at #8 instead of Roy Williams?

I think I would. An OT is much more important than a SS. With all our struggles at OT, Levi and Flo would been the most dominant pair of OT bookends in the NFL.

football is a business, and how many offensive lineman jerseys fly off the rack?

roy is a money maker you gotta weigh in more than just on the field stuff.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
If you click on the link, it doesn't say that. It says, "Injuries limited him to five games as a backup in Dallas last year." The quote in your post is completely different.

My question was whether you changed the quote on purpose -- as an editorial comment -- or if Kirwan's article used to say something completely wrong but has since been corrected.

I didn't post the article. My quote came directly from the posted article. Nothing "editorial" about it.

Feel free to compose yourself and pull out your panties from whereever they are bunched whenever you are ready.