As big as a Week 2 game can get

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's my honest opinion on tonight's game.

I think a win can carry the Cowboys a long way, while I think a loss could potentially be pretty damaging.

I think the pressure is on the Cowboys to show that they're the better team and the Eagles had better abandon any hopes of winning this division. They need to show that last season's issues were a fluke and that they're better than the team that faded last season.

If the Eagles win, I think it goes a long way toward their confidence that they're 'players' again. That could lead to potential trouble down the road as well.

Nobody can convince me that the Eagles are more talented, therefore I see no excuses why the Cowboys shouldn't win or why this is 'only one game'.

If this team believes that they're Super Bowl contenders, they need to go out and take care of business in a game like this.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
The only thing that scares me are the Cowboys...if we can play clean and avoid penalties we win!

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
We still won't be the #1 team in the NFL though... cause you know the Giants beat the Superbowl bound St. Louis Rams!!!