As Brees and Culpepper get jobs Cutler starts dropping further in the draft

1Ware1

Reaction score
Cutler or Vince Young ,who we takeing guys and gals?I say Cutler drops in our laps.

burmafrd

Reaction score
A: dream on. He will not drop below 10. I think he is over rated anyway, but many have climbed on his bandwagon due to their fear of VY.
B: BP and JJ have no interest in WASTING a pick on a QB high up- and that is what it would be - a wasted pick. They are concentrating on this year and next and a QB has no use for at least 3.

1Ware1

Reaction score
Kinda like Steven Jackson did 2 years ago,He wanted to play for us and we past on him,But it all worked out anyways,We got Spears,Bledsoe,and stole Julius Jones a few picks later

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
If the Vikings trade Culpepper obviously they will need a qb and the Cardinals should also be looking for a qb. They have Warner but last I saw McKown was a FA.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
why would we want either? do you think either will be any better than say deadslow or the guy who sells ribs

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Zaxor said:
why would we want either? do you think either will be any better than say deadslow or the guy who sells ribs
well according to you a steaming pile of dog poo is better then Bledsoe so.....but in reality neither will be better then Bledsoe this year. In a year or two they may be as good as Romo and become servicable. But for now you are on the right track thinking that neither will be better then Bledsoe. Think that Bledsoes the saviour this coming year. Yep - thats the ticket Zaxor

See, I am starting to get through to you man. Theres hope for you. :laugh2:

BigTex

Reaction score
http://www.vikingsboard.net/

Deal Confirmed

11:25 PM
3/9/06

Rumors of a possible deal that will send Daunte Culpepper to the St. Louis Rams for current starting quarterback Marc Bulger and a "mid-round" selection in the 2006 draft have been confirmed tonight. A source close to the situation has told Vikingsboard that the deal has been struck in principle, and is awaiting the Saturday Free Agent deadline for finalization.

"This is not to say that a last minute offer from another team won't be entertained" said the source "But I can tell you with almost certainty that if nobody else steps up in the next 24 hours with a better offer, Culpepper will be a Ram before the weekend is out"

The mid round selection is believed to be a fourth rounder, however that could not be confirmed.
More information to follow.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Ashwynn said:
well according to you a steaming pile of dog poo is better then Bledsoe so.....but in reality neither will be better then Bledsoe this year. In a year or two they may be as good as Romo and become servicable. But for now you are on the right track thinking that neither will be better then Bledsoe. Think that Bledsoes the saviour this coming year. Yep - thats the ticket Zaxor

See, I am starting to get through to you man. Theres hope for you. :laugh2:

Aww man, now I have always believed Bledsoe was better than dog exhaust...and you know that...

now IF dog exhaust was playing qb I believe...I mean I am 90% sure I would pick Bledsoe...

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
BigTex said:
http://www.vikingsboard.net/

Deal Confirmed

11:25 PM
3/9/06

Rumors of a possible deal that will send Daunte Culpepper to the St. Louis Rams for current starting quarterback Marc Bulger and a "mid-round" selection in the 2006 draft have been confirmed tonight. A source close to the situation has told Vikingsboard that the deal has been struck in principle, and is awaiting the Saturday Free Agent deadline for finalization.

"This is not to say that a last minute offer from another team won't be entertained" said the source "But I can tell you with almost certainty that if nobody else steps up in the next 24 hours with a better offer, Culpepper will be a Ram before the weekend is out"

The mid round selection is believed to be a fourth rounder, however that could not be confirmed.
More information to follow.

Great find....thanks for posting!

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I will believe that one when I see it.

Seems to me that a straight trade would be more than enough.