As for Me..

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
i have been a Cowboys fan for so long i literally cannot remember the first
time i watched the Boys other than it being in black and white on tv, (think early 1960's ).
i have been going to see them at Texas Stadium since 1982.
i have had season tickets since 2000.
i have season tickets for the next 30 years at the New Stadium ( provided i can pay for them suckers every year...no guarantee there ).
i bought a limestone paver that hopefully will last a while at that stadium.
my sons name is Dallas.
if anybody thinks that a bad game ( or 2 or 3 or 15) is gonna change the fact that i still think the Cowboys are the best team you got another think coming.

football seasons are not a static thing, teams performances go up, they go down.
one game doesn't necessarily dictate a teams fortune.
we stunk yesterday but still had a chance to win that game.

so now we are down, we got star players hurt, we got media AND fans?
screaming for us to fire anybody and everybody who participated in yesterdays debacle.
as for me and mine......we choose to support the Cowboys, and continue to believe that they will prevail and have a good season.

now all you experts feel free to dissect their performance and foibles, i will continue to read your thoughts and agree or disagree with them. that too is part of what i enjoy about football in general and the Cowboys in
particular.
i will say though that some of you folks are just NUTS ! :cool:

bigE79

Reaction score
poke;2333841 said:
i have been a Cowboys fan for so long i literally cannot remember the first
time i watched the Boys other than it being in black and white on tv, (think early 1960's ).
i have been going to see them at Texas Stadium since 1982.
i have had season tickets since 2000.
i have season tickets for the next 30 years at the New Stadium ( provided i can pay for them suckers every year...no guarantee there ).
i bought a limestone paver that hopefully will last a while at that stadium.
my sons name is Dallas.
if anybody thinks that a bad game ( or 2 or 3 or 15) is gonna change the fact that i still think the Cowboys are the best team you got another think coming.

football seasons are not a static thing, teams performances go up, they go down.
one game doesn't necessarily dictate a teams fortune.
we stunk yesterday but still had a chance to win that game.

so now we are down, we got star players hurt, we got media AND fans?
screaming for us to fire anybody and everybody who participated in yesterdays debacle.
as for me and mine......we choose to support the Cowboys, and continue to believe that they will prevail and have a good season.

now all you experts feel free to dissect their performance and foibles, i will continue to read your thoughts and agree or disagree with them. that too is part of what i enjoy about football in general and the Cowboys in
particular.
i will say though that some of you folks are just NUTS ! :cool:
IMO...THE BEST POST OF THE DAY...I will support this team no matter what because i love the DALLAS COWBOYS:starspin

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Most of us feel the same way.

I support this team at all times and always will.

What has got me down is I see the same things bringing this group down that have brought other good teams down in the past.

Even before finding out about the romo injury I felt that was a very big loss yesterday because of the implications it will have in the future.

I am down on the team right now. Mostly about the attitude that the owner and the coach have allowed to take over this team.

But I am no means supporting them any less, rooting for them any less or giving up any hope that this can still be a great season.

but I do feel I have the right to point a few fingers, and I am not the kind of over-reactionary fan to do that. But when you see some stuff happening and then the owner and coach spin it, its hard to swallow because that is going to lead to more rough sunday afternoons.

Something is off with this team and now it has to deal with that and the loss of romo. I dont know what will happen. But I do know I am not wavering and will be right there rooting for them no matter what. It will not stop me from being dissapointed though.