As wells as the Def. played, you still have to wonder

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
why time and time again, receivers are running wide open in the middle of the field? For three quarters the pressure wasn't allowing Ben to get the ball to them until the chubba bubba decided to stop with pressure.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
I agree with the post...I kept saying that i was like wth is this!!! why are they running wide open!!! mr fix it hasnt really fixed it!!

khiladi

Reaction score
Ratliff was out that last drive...

No push up the middle even when they blitzed...

The Panch

Reaction score
It's not just us. Most teams play that way down the stretch and often pay for it, yet never learn because they're so scared to give up the one big play. I hate it, but it's the way it is.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
silverblue;2469725 said:
because the fix was in.

Exactly. I know most people don't want to believe it, and neither do I, but things were just too obvious for me. Someday people will know the truth.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
The Panch;2469751 said:
It's not just us. Most teams play that way down the stretch and often pay for it, yet never learn because they're so scared to give up the one big play. I hate it, but it's the way it is.

The middle of the field in front of our safeties has been open the ENTIRE season...it has nothing to do with the situation tonight.

The Panch

Reaction score
Future;2469770 said:
The middle of the field in front of our safeties has been open the ENTIRE season...it has nothing to do with the situation tonight.
When you stop attacking the QB, that gets exposed.

silverblue

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2469757 said:
Exactly. I know most people don't want to believe it, and neither do I, but things were just too obvious for me. Someday people will know the truth.
I actually quit watching this year until this gamem but when Romo went donw for that mystery sack on his own and the look on his face, I knew it was over. He got the message from on high

"y'all aint winnin this one"

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
silverblue;2469898 said:
I actually quit watching this year until this gamem but when Romo went donw for that mystery sack on his own and the look on his face, I knew it was over. He got the message from on high

"y'all aint winnin this one"

Yeah, he just suddenly forgot how to throw the football also. Somehow he loses his accuracy by feet, not inches, when he's not injured anymore. :rolleyes:

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Only 1 TD allowed in 8 quarters of play is more than great, especially against an "elite" team in the NFL. What is not acceptable is 5 turnovers, 4 by your quarterback including a pick-six, and 1 by your special teams kicking a punt and turning it over :banghead:

silverblue

Reaction score
And we laugh at our wives for watching wife swap and desperate housewives. This is just pure entertainment now. Really, the only games where the players actually determined the outcome is the lower teams out of the playoffs at the end of the year.