Assuming Henson is Healthy...

ejthedj

Reaction score
Who is our backup Qb next year? This is one area where our lack of depth scares me. Parcells might be able to handle TO with Bledsoe, but with Romo? Fuggettaboutit

VirusX

Reaction score
Very good question. I assume the answer will be made during this years TC and preseason as always. Henson has shown a lot of improvement but is he ready to fill that role? Maybe.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ejthedj said:
Who is our backup Qb next year? This is one area where our lack of depth scares me. Parcells might be able to handle TO with Bledsoe, but with Romo? Fuggettaboutit

I plan on just sitting back and let the guys compete. I'll be fine with who ever wins the job.

Zippy Speedster

Reaction score
ejthedj said:

And if you think Parcells could handle TO with Henson, you can also "fuggettaboutit". That could possibly be an even bigger explosion. I mean who'd really care one way or another if he was letting into Romo, but if it was Henson, that'd be hitting really close to home for a lot of you who think he's the best thing since sliced-bread. It'd be like a million and a half boyfriends to the rescue!

MC KAos

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Does it really matter? Whoever it is won't see the playing field.

ya cuz if bledsoe gets hurt, we'll sign testaverde!:lmao:

superpunk

Reaction score
MC KAos said:
ya cuz if bledsoe gets hurt, we'll sign testaverde!:lmao:

And Bledsoe - for all his faults - is one healthy bugger, even with all the hits. The guy's tough. There's little chance for any backups to get in the game.

Although, with all those 37-13 arse-whoopings we'll be putting on people this year, the backups might get in for some hand-offs.:D