At least we can watch a real NFL team win.

BigFatAndyReid

Reaction score
Watch the Eagles dismantle the Vagiants. Let B. Dawk show R. Williams how to play saftey. Jim Johnson will show Zimmer how to blitz. Andy Reid will show that washed-up coach Parcels how to run an offence. Maybe we can learn how football is played in the 21st Century.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
BigFatAndyReid;1295806 said:
Watch the Eagles dismantle the Vagiants. Let B. Dawk show R. Williams how to play saftey. Jim Johnson will show Zimmer how to blitz. Andy Reid will show that washed-up coach Parcels how to run an offence. Maybe we can learn how football is played in the 21st Century.
Maybe you can drop dead tomorrow? Well maybe not, just a wish.:D

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score

Shut Up Troll

ndanger

Reaction score

I hope you do get to the superbowl.So I can watch your bigfatandyreidass choke.Go home you philth!

Aikbach

Reaction score
The entire NFC conference will get to watch a real team win...by watching the AFC playoffs and Super Bowl.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Danny White;1295858 said:
I hope someone drops a bomb on the Linc. Is that too much to ask?
:lmao: I'd rather have it happen with no players present, but the fans present.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least we can watch a real NFL team win.
Here is a real team.......... :trophy:

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Most Dallas fans will not even watch football tomorrow. Monday maybe..

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score

The Eagles?

You know the sympathetic nature of the NFL. The Saints will cerntainly win it all this year.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
suck my D**** punk Eagle fan.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
otero1;1295878 said:
:lmao: I'd rather have it happen with no players present, but the fans present.

Can I at least have some Giants players there when it happens? Shockey, Eli, Plax?