Atl Win Eliminates Washington

The Panch

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys
Cowboys can clinch playoff spot with:
1. Cowboys win.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Buccaneers can clinch playoff spot with:
1. Buccaneers win AND Falcons loss AND Eagles loss, OR ...
2. Buccaneers win AND Falcons loss.
These theories contradict eachother.

willia451

Reaction score
The Panch;2516055 said:

These theories contradict eachother.
Hmmmm. You're right. Must have been written by the 'B' team. LOL!!!

Go Cowboys!!!

panther1012

Reaction score
Well, it looks like if we win in Philly we are in the playoffs. However, if we blow 'ANOTHER" Big game, Wade will be dismissed with malice by JJ. I don't believe JJ is letting on how HOT he is about the underperformance of this "talented" team. Remember, this is a team that had 13 Pro-Bowl players last year. JJ has spent too much money for us to not get to the tournament at all. Furthermore, if we win the pressure on Wade's job will only subside a bit if we win a playoff game.

That's the bottom line, IMHO: If this team does not make the playoffs and win a playoff game, Wade will be fired.

And, i'll throw this one in for free; if Tony Romo's plays bad in a lose to the hated Eagles, he will be on a very short leash and will have to deal with competition for QB next year.

THE HEAT IS ON :cool:

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
panther1012;2516079 said:
Well, it looks like if we win in Philly we are in the playoffs. However, if we blow 'ANOTHER" Big game, Wade will be dismissed with malice by JJ. I don't believe JJ is letting on how HOT he is about the underperformance of this "talented" team. Remember, this is a team that had 13 Pro-Bowl players last year. JJ has spent too much money for us to not get to the tournament at all. Furthermore, if we win the pressure on Wade's job will only subside a bit if we win a playoff game.

That's the bottom line, IMHO: If this team does not make the playoffs and win a playoff game, Wade will be fired.

And, i'll throw this one in for free; if Tony Romo's plays bad in a lose to the hated Eagles, he will be on a very short leash and will have to deal with competition for QB next year.

THE HEAT IS ON :cool:

Overpriced but thanks...

Wimbo

Reaction score
They fixed it...

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Buccaneers can clinch playoff spot with:
1. Buccaneers win AND Cowboys loss.