Attn: Woody's Girl (Saw Woodson at the mall)

QT

Reaction score
Was walking out of Nordstrom into the mall today and saw Woody and his pal walking the other direction. As I was walking closer, I said, "What's up Darren" He replied, "Hey, how's it going"

He still looks pretty stocky for being retired for a little while. Seems pretty nice, not like a few other pro athletes. For instance when I saw Sam Perkins at my gym, I said "What's up Sam?", he just head nods a what's up to me. Side note, Derrick Harper goes to the same gym and was really friendly too. Said hi to him and he actually engaged in a conversation with me.

sorry no pics...

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
QuanTran;2272416 said:
Was walking out of Nordstrom into the mall today and saw Woody and his pal walking the other direction. As I was walking closer, I said, "What's up Darren" He replied, "Hey, how's it going"

He still looks pretty stocky for being retired for a little while. Seems pretty nice, not like a few other pro athletes. For instance when I saw Sam Perkins at my gym, I said "What's up Sam?", he just head nods a what's up to me. Side note, Derrick Harper goes to the same gym and was really friendly too. Said hi to him and he actually engaged in a conversation with me.

sorry no pics...

Don't tease her unless you have pictures. :D

QT

Reaction score
My bad, I was thinking if she would have saw him; she might have fainted. It was at Northpark mall. I'm not the type of person that would inconvenience a celebrity/player and ask for a picture or autograph.

I'm sure I could have had a good conversation with him if the timing was right. I've been following him ever since he was drafted by the Cowboys.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
adbutcher;2272527 said:
Don't tease her unless you have pictures. :D
I'm saying!!!

Hey, thanks Quan for thinking of me. Just means he's still a cutie even in retirement. :)

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2272589 said:
I'm saying!!!

Hey, thanks Quan for thinking of me. Just means he's still a cutie even in retirement. :)
I mean, thats ok and all that you sweat Darren, but I am not sure I can forgive you for giving Rodney Harrison any props whatsoever.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dogunwo;2272606 said:
I mean, thats ok and all that you sweat Darren, but I am not sure I can forgive you for giving Rodney Harrison any props whatsoever.
I'm sure I'll live. He happens to have two of the three qualities I admire most in Darren. He's cute and he plays strong safety. Other than that, they're two different men.

9xxx11

Reaction score
I saw darren woodson at the winghouse on northwest highway, he was with this fine petit black girl.. It was a couple of Saturdays ago well it was real busy and every one and their mama stopped by to say hello so finally after about 15 people he just asked for his tab and left.. Looked outside and saw this brand new Benz a s550 on some big wheels just race off!!
Sorry no pix!!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
QuanTran;2272564 said:
My bad, I was thinking if she would have saw him; she might have fainted. It was at Northpark mall. I'm not the type of person that would inconvenience a celebrity/player and ask for a picture or autograph.

I'm sure I could have had a good conversation with him if the timing was right. I've been following him ever since he was drafted by the Cowboys.

If she had we'd be reading about him being attacked by a crazy woman. :laugh2:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
9xxx11;2272635 said:
I saw darren woodson at the winghouse on northwest highway, he was with this fine petit black girl.. It was a couple of Saturdays ago well it was real busy and every one and their mama stopped by to say hello so finally after about 15 people he just asked for his tab and left.. Looked outside and saw this brand new Benz a s550 on some big wheels just race off!!
Sorry no pix!!!
No worries. Thanks for sharing. Sucks he couldn't eat in peace. Manager should've just chilled everybody out.

Yeagermeister;2272637 said:
If she had we'd be reading about him being attacked by a crazy woman. :laugh2:
Indeed you would. :D