Audio: Aaron Ross laughing at Brad Johnson - 10/31/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Ross on Irvin Show today
----------------------------------------

Ok, now we have Brad throw a few jump passes to Ross when he is trying to cover fellow former Longhorn Roy Williams...

Then we will see who's laughing.

And one more thing Aaron...

Your girl choked at the Olympics, lol.

[youtube]UQ9PM0D-ytI[/youtube]

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Hats off to Micheal Irvin for calling him out for laughing at Brad Johnson.

Ross has not played well this year at all, so he shouldn't be laughing at anyone. It just takes one or two jump balls and your in trouble.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
I still laugh at the thought of Ted Ginn Jr making Ross toast.

juck

Reaction score
Irvin is laughing too,u know why?cause its funny.BJ shouldnt be in the league.He is comical.I understand laughing at him.

Ren

Reaction score
the whole poor us angle the Giants are working doesn't really work when you talk as much crap as they do

31hammer

Reaction score
I laugh at Ross every week when him and his girl are losing all thier money at the crap tables in Atlantic City. He was in Atlantic City a couple of days ago, so he must not be taking the 'Boys seriously. I have to admit his girl is not that hot in person, but she does have a great ***

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't think Ross meant anything by that. Its just his nature. I laugh for no reason sometimes as well lol. I think his comments about Brad were genuine.

mmurray21

Reaction score
Why shouldn't he laugh. Johnson looked terrible. That team should be licking their chops at the chance of really embarrassing the Cowboys.

scottsp

Reaction score
Hell, I chuckled when Ross was asked to speak about Johnson.

Mansta54

Reaction score
mmurray21;2389386 said:
Why shouldn't he laugh. Johnson looked terrible. That team should be licking their chops at the chance of really embarrassing the Cowboys.

They may win but I don't see this happening at all.. It's gonna be a better game then you think....

Givincer

Reaction score
Who can blame Ross?

Seriously, he knows what he's up against this week. All the Giants do I'm sure. And I'm sure they're all laughing watching film of Dallas' offense. Who the heck wouldn't be? Johnson neuters our offense to an unbelievable degree.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
I dont blame Ross at all. Brad Johnson has no business even being in the NFL after what i saw these last 2 games. he flatout stinks. it's a joke that he's starting today.