Audio: Anthony Spencer on Sirius Radio

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Anthony Spencer is going to do big things in 2010...

Spencer on Sirius NFL Radio

Last season he settled down and the game seemed to come to him more as second nature. I think he finally allowed himself to stop trying to be perfect and he just let himself play ball as his talent and work ethic had prepared him to do.

Does he challenge Ware for the most sacks for the Cowboys this season?

J-DOG

Reaction score
Good interview...enjoy listening to Gil Brandt.
If no player has reported overweight then that speaks to our strength and conditioning coach-Juracek.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'm still saying that if Anthony Spencer has a real killer season that the Dallas defense is classic to legend status.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3471179 said:

Last season he settled down and the game seemed to come to him more as second nature. I think he finally allowed himself to stop trying to be perfect and he just let himself play ball as his talent and work ethic had prepared him to do.

Ware - 15 sacks
Spencer - 12

alancdc

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3471179 said:

If he does we will be VERY VERY VERY GOOD. Sorry for pointing out the obvious. I think he will.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
OR..

Getting rid of Greg Ellis finally allowed him to get on the field and rush the passer and develop as a complete player and mature as a player.

Plankton

Reaction score
J-DOG;3471251 said:
Good interview...enjoy listening to Gil Brandt.
If no player has reported overweight then that speaks to our strength and conditioning coach-Juracek.

To me, it speaks to the players being committed.