Audio: Archer, Davis, Ray Ray on The Michael Irvin show

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
We begin with Todd Archer on KTBB.com with David Smoak...

Archer on KTBB.com

Come on Montrae! We need you big guy because none of us are buying that BS that Cory Procter played well last week. And I have no faith in Procter blocking Haloti Ngata on Saturday. But I don't think Holland is going to play so the Cowboys better be looking to give 'forklift' Procter a lot of help.

Good for Keith Davis. He's a good guy who leaves it all out on the field each and every week.

The Ravens are not scoring more than one TD, if they even score that against the Cowboys defense which is doing work these days.

Here's Keith Davis on KTBB.com talking about getting the Ed Block Courage Award and about the Ravens...

Davis on KTBB.com

You gotta give this guy a lot of credit for stepping up when Roy Williams went down. I really can't say that the defense has missed a beat and in a lot of ways it's gotten even better. I am happy he came back to Dallas because he's a good leader on special teams for the young guys even if he isn't the greatest Strong Safety in the league.

Congrats Killer!

Here's Ray Lewis on The Michael Irvin Show earlier today...

Ray Lewis on Irvin Show

Andre Gurode had better be ready to get on top of Ray Ray and take him out of the play if the Cowboys want to get a running game going in this game. I also think Ray will jump on some play action fakes on 1st and 2nd down so look for the Cowboys to try and get a big play down the middle with Witten at some point on an early down.

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
Ray Lewis on Irvin Show[/URL]

Andre Gurode had better be ready to get on top of Ray Ray and take him out of the play if the Cowboys want to get a running game going in this game. I also think Ray will jump on some play action fakes on 1st and 2nd down so look for the Cowboys to try and get a big play down the middle with Witten at some point on an early down.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of play action, does anyone else wish Romo would sell it a bit better???