Audio: BaD Radio talks to Packer A.J. Hawk

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BaD Radio talks to Packer A.J. Hawk

By dcfanatic,

Here's Bob and Dan talking with the Cowboys enemy this week...

A.J. Hawk on BaD Radio

I thought Hawk was going to be a dominant LB in the NFL, but he's not really hit his stride yet in Green Bay. And now that they have switched over to the 34 defense he wasn't even playing on a full time basis until last week.

The biggest thing about this game is that the Packers are desperate for a win. They need this game to save their season and the Cowboys had better know this when they get off the plane in Wisconsin.

Reaction score
He is too small to play in a 3-4. He needs to be protected so he can use his speed to flow to the ball.

Chillar and Barnett are just way more physical.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3075396 said:
BaD Radio talks to Packer A.J. Hawk

By dcfanatic,

Here's Bob and Dan talking with the Cowboys enemy this week...

A.J. Hawk on BaD Radio

The biggest thing about this game is that the Packers are desperate for a win. They need this game to save their season and the Cowboys had better know this when they get off the plane in Wisconsin.

My theme for this game is......Can the Cowboys Motivation for wanting to win the game overcome the Packers DESPERATION to save their season.

mldardy

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;3075669 said:
My theme for this game is......Can the Cowboys Motivation for wanting to win the game overcome the Packers DESPERATION to save their season.
This is my thing about this game. What if the Packers don't play desperate. Everyone assumes the Packers are going to play desperate but they could just be bad and not come out desperate to win.

WarC

Reaction score
one of the local news stations reported yesterday that in a poll they ran over 70% of Packers fans didn't think they could win. Expectations are kind of at a low.