Audio: Brad Sham talks Hall of Fame, Cowboys

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Brad Sham talks Hall of Fame, Cowboys

By dcfanatic, February 2, 2010 7:23 pm

Here's a very good interview from Newy Scruggs and Richie Whitt with the voice of the Cowboys Brad Sham...

Brad Sham on 103.5 The Fan

Both Charles Haley and Harvey Martin do deserve to be in the Hall of Fame.

And the story about Drew Pearson not being in the Ring of Honor or the Hall of Fame will continue to have legs until he's rewarded for his efforts on the field by finally attaining both honors.

I think Brad Sham said it best. Do the quick test. Drew Pearson, YES!

Jason Garrett still has some learning to do, but I think he's doing an above average job as an offensive coordinator. If he can get this offense to refine their Red Zone issues they will be an elite offense in 2010.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Jason could do his job a lot better if he had another WR. Yeah, his play calling is at times a head scratcher but talent makes anyone look good.

burmafrd

Reaction score
there is more then enough talent at WR to get the job done. We need to shore up the O line and red needs to learn that you do something that works keep doing it until the defense adjusts to stop it, then take advantage of the area they weakened to stop it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Is it just me or does Richie Whitt sound like he was whining non stop?

mldardy

Reaction score
Hostile;3265025 said:
Is it just me or does Richie Whitt sound like he was whining non stop?
When has he ever stopped?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
burmafrd;3264969 said:
there is more then enough talent at WR to get the job done. We need to shore up the O line and red needs to learn that you do something that works keep doing it until the defense adjusts to stop it, then take advantage of the area they weakened to stop it.
:hammer:

Yep it's awesome when coaches can give their players an advantage.